Frank Wooldridge is the Investigator for The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP and works in the Public Relations department. As a Certified Private Investigator by the State of California, Frank supports the attorneys and staff of The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP by providing his expertise in a traffic accident and industrial accident scene investigation, case development and management. Prior to joining the Firm in 2010, he served 32 years with the Bakersfield Police Department where he was responsible as lead investigator for many high-profile Kern County investigations.
Frank graduated from Bakersfield College with his degree in Administration of Justice and continued his education at California State University, Bakersfield, receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration. Following his graduation, Frank was one of a select group of individuals to successfully complete the Master Instructor Development Program through California Peace Officer’s Standards and Training.
Frank has previously served as an adjunct instructor at Bakersfield College, and currently is an instructor in the field of Criminal Justice at Kaplan College. Frank currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Kern Chapter of the American Red Cross and stays active in our community through participating in numerous civic and charitable organizations.
- A.A., Administration of Justice, Bakersfield College, 1978
- B.A., Public Administration, California State University, Bakersfield, 1982
- Certified Private Investigator, State of California
- Master Instructor Development Program, California Peace Officer’s Standards and Training
- Kern County Museum Trustee Board Of Directors
- Bakersfield College Foundation Board of Directors
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Foundation Board Member
- Delano Community Alliance, Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Bakersfield Breakfast, Board Member
- Bike Bakersfield, Board of Directors
- BNI (Business Networking International), Network Elite Chapter, Past President and Vice President
- American Red Cross – Kern Chapter, Board of Directors, past member
- California Financial Crime Investigators Association, Past President
- Instructor of Criminal Justice, Kaplan College
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Bakersfield College
- Designed California state-certified wellness training and real estate fraud investigator’s courses for California law enforcement agencies.
- Published articles in PORAC Law Enforcement Magazine on the topic of reducing health insurance premiums through wellness programs.