Bakersfield Eminent Domain Attorneys
Contact the Eminent Domain Lawyers at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP Today
We Have a Team of Experts Ready to Go to Work for You
The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP regularly provides specialized advice relating to a wide array of legal matters including:
- Conduct of public agency Board meetings pertaining to Brown Act
- Conflict of Interest
- Election, Referendum and Initiative matters
- Labor and Employment matters
- Water Rights
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Finance and Taxes, Assessments, Fees and Charges under Propositions 13, 62 and 218
- Public Construction and Contracting
- Environmental Law including CEQA, NEPA and ESA
- Endangered Species
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation and Land Acquisition
- Federal and State Legislation
- Groundwater Law, including Compliance with the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA)
In addition to acting as general counsel for many different industrial and public agency clients, the Eminent Domain attorneys are also able to handle individual matters that require experts in land and resource matters including complicated litigation. Examples include both prosecuting and defending Eminent Domain/Condemnation, Groundwater Adjudication and CEQA cases.
The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP prides itself on developing and fostering long-term relationships with its clients. The firm has represented some water district clients for in excess of five decades. The attorneys recognize that a close and cooperative working relationship between legal counsel and the client — whether board members, staff or an individual — is critically important. The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP is committed to being readily available to meet their clients’ immediate legal needs as they arise on a daily basis. The attorneys are experienced in working as part of a team of experts, which include managers, engineers and other consultants.
The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP has also forged strong relationships through the years with elected and appointed officials in local, state, and federal government.
How can the eminent domain attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP can help you? Reach out today to find out.