CEQA, NEPA & ESA
Public Construction Projects
Federal Reclamation Law
Groundwater Management & Adjudications
Wage & Hour
Leaves of Absence
Contracts & Policies
Trade Secret Matters
Living Trusts & Wills
Estate Tax Avoidance
Durable Power of Attorney
BAKERSFIELD ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN A BROAD RANGE OF LEGAL MATTERS
Since 1939, Young Wooldridge, LLP has represented business and corporate clients, public agencies, and individuals like you in a wide range of legal matters. Our Bakersfield attorneys concentrate in a number of practice areas and aim to make complex litigation matters easy to understand for their clients. At Young Wooldridge, LLP, you will find knowledgeable, competent attorneys who are experienced in resolving contemporary legal problems with innovative solutions.
Our lawyers are ready to stand up for your rights in a number of practice areas, including:
- Business Law – The firm protects businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries, including Agriculture, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate. The business attorneys at Young Wooldridge, LLP guide their clients through processes such as formation, dissolution and litigation.
- Water Rights – The Water and Special Districts Department represents over 35 water and public agencies throughout the state of California and continues to build on specialized water rights knowledge established by the firm’s founding partners who played a key role in establishing and expanding this expertise as State and Federal water projects were being constructed in Kern County.
- Agricultural Law – The Bakersfield attorneys at Young Wooldridge are available to assist with agricultural labor issues, regulatory compliance and any other agricultural legal issue you may face.
- Oil and Gas – From securing mineral rights to extraction to sales, the dedicated attorneys at Young Wooldridge serve you with dedication and confidence. The Firm has experience representing mineral holders, oil producers, operating companies, subcontractors, drilling companies and buyers of production, including refineries.
- Employment and Labor Law – The Employment Law Department of Young Wooldridge, LLP is headed by Jerry W. Pearson and assists employers and management in all aspects of labor and employment-related matters including wage and hour matters, as well as cases alleging harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and other labor-related issues.
- Estate Planning and Probate – When it's time to make some of life's most difficult decisions, you need caring and competent legal advice. It is important to ensure that your estate planning attorney can formulate the right plan for you and execute it. Helping clients avoid government taxes, lengthy probate actions and false claims against their estate are our specialty. Since 1939, the estate planning attorneys at Young Wooldridge have been helping individuals and families protect their assets and see that intended heirs timely receive their gifts.
- Personal Injury – The Personal Injury attorneys at Young Wooldridge work tirelessly to ensure you understand your legal rights and receive the compensation you deserve after an accident. Our team of experienced trial attorneys can help you obtain fair compensation for your injury, as well as other economic costs such as missed work time, etc.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced Bakersfield attorney, call 661.327.9661 or fill out this online form.
Young Wooldridge, LLP
Bakersfield Attorneys | History
In 1939, Bakersfield was a typical small town, rich in family values and community pride. Agriculture and oil created many jobs and offered an economic foundation for the city and Kern County.
Newcomer Joseph Wooldridge had just passed the California State Bar examination, and was working downtown in the Haberfelde Building as an insurance adjuster. Kern County native John Young, an attorney with a small office down the hall, met Wooldridge while pursuing a claim for an injured client. The two hit it off immediately. When the case had been settled, Young and Wooldridge became partners and their friendship became the foundation for one of Kern County’s oldest and largest legal institutions.
Why Choose Young Wooldridge, LLP?
The attorneys at Young Wooldridge have high expectations for your case. They demand positive results and work to deliver those results in a cost-effective manner. Young Wooldridge’s clients include Bakersfield families and businesses. The attorneys’ dedication to service is evidenced by the following:
Trial experience – The attorneys at Young Wooldridge are experienced litigators who are prepared to fight for you and your rights.
Concern – All clients receive the same level of respect; all cases are treated with the same attention.
Long-term commitment – The firm’s diverse practice areas give you and your family experienced, knowledgeable guidance for almost any legal matter.
How Can Young Wooldridge Help Me?
The Bakersfield attorneys at Young Wooldridge, LLP are on hand to assist you with a wide range of legal matters, including:
|Water Rights||Agricultural Law|
|Public Agency Matters||Oil and Gas|
|Environmental Law||Real Estate Law|
|CEQA, NEPA and ESA||Tax and Estate Planning|
|Eminent Domain||Wills and Trusts|
|Civil Litigation||Personal Injury|
|Employment and Labor Law||Wrongful Death|