Business Law Bakersfield
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP are ready to help in a variety of matters.
The business department at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP has helped clients across industries and of all sizes since the firm’s founding in 1939. From entrepreneurial enterprises to corporations listed on the New York Stock Exchange, business owners and managers rely on the firm’s business attorneys to help with their most challenging legal matters. The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP has the experience and the know-how to help you with your legal issues.
The business attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP can handle business law matters including, but not limited to:
- Business planning, formation, and transactions — The firm helps clients start, develop and maintain their businesses the right way. The attorneys offer honest advice about consultations, mergers and acquisitions and more.
- Business litigation — The attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP discuss your needs to see if litigation is the best option for you. The firm understands that the outcome of the case will have an impact on you and your business. They take the time to craft an ironclad litigation strategy, whether you are the plaintiff or the defendant.
- Labor and Employment — The labor and employment department represents management teams in all aspects of employment-related matters and litigation, including defense of wage and hour claims, harassment, discrimination and retaliation matters, representation in union and labor negotiations, as well as drafting of employment policies and handbooks.
- Limited and general partnerships — Whether you are looking for a general partnership or a limited partnership, the Business Law Bakersfield at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP can meet with you to determine what is right for your company.
- LLCs — A limited liability company (LLC) is an amalgamation of a partnership and a corporation. If you are looking to start a new business, the firm can help you decide if an LLC is what is best for your company. If you would like to know more about what an LLC is and what it means for your company, contact our business department.
The business department at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP works carefully and diligently with its clients to develop practical solutions for your legal needs. While litigation is often the last option for meeting a client’s objectives, the firm recognizes litigation is sometimes necessary. The attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP can, and will, aggressively fight for and defend your rights in court when a settlement is not possible.
If you would like to find out how the business law attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP can help you, please contact our offices.