Employment and Labor Attorneys in Bakersfield
The Experienced Team at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP Can Help in a Variety of Labor and Employment Needs
The Employment attorneys at The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP in Bakersfield, CA can handle all aspects of Employment related matters.
There are literally thousands of State and Federal statutes and regulations that affect the area of Labor and Employment law, and these laws are changing with alarming frequency. Whether you are the owner or Human Resources manager of a business large or small, it is imperative to stay abreast of the most current case law and legislative developments.
Labor and Employment Services for Businesses of All Sizes, in All Industries
The Employment Law Department of The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP, headed by Jerry Pearson, assists employers and management in all aspects of labor and employment-related matters. In addition to aiding employers with litigation-related matters, the department also assists employers with human resource related issues including the drafting of policies and employee handbooks. Other services provided by the Employment Law Department of The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP include:
- Defense of wage and hour claims
- Defense of wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment claims
- Drafting employment contracts, termination, and severance agreements
- Litigation of trade secret matters
- Drafting confidentiality agreements
- Drafting employee handbooks and manuals
- Management representation in labor/union negotiations
- Provision of state-mandated sexual harassment training
- Advice and counseling on these and related employment law topics
For further information, please contact Jerry W. Pearson.
If you would like to find out how our employment attorneys can help you, please contact our offices.
For more information about important employment law updates, please see our Employment and Labor blog.