Young Wooldridge, LLP has been providing quality legal services in a variety of practice areas here in Kern County since 1939. Our attorneys and staff are dedicated to ensuring the best service experience for all of our clients. If you are interested in joining our legal team, see the available employment opportunities below:
WATER LAW ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Young Wooldridge, LLP is seeking an Associate Attorney with approximately 2-5 years of litigation and/or transactional experience to join one of Kern County’s largest Water and Special Districts departments. Water Law or Public Agency Law experience is preferable but not required; willing to train the right candidate.
The position’s primary focus will be working with a team of several other attorneys specializing in water resource and related matters, including matters that involve water rights, contract, property, public agency, and environmental law issues. Applicants must possess strong advocacy, writing, and verbal skills and have case management experience.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package. Qualified applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Dianna Thurman at email@example.com.
Receptionist – Full Time Position
We are looking for a positive, professional, “people person”, to be the first impression for The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP.
- Always greet colleagues, clients and visitors with a positive, professional helpful attitude.
- Announce clients as necessary.
- Answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Maintain multi-conference room schedules.
- High School Diploma and prior experience as a receptionist or a related position.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish preferred.
- Paid Holidays, sick days and vacation.
- Health benefits.
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org