A personal injury attorney for nearly 35 years, Ned Dunphy, represents victims of motor vehicle accidents, industrial and complex machinery failures, and product liability/unsafe products matters. As a lawyer, he’s worked to ensure that large corporations design and manufacture their products to enter the marketplace safely. Ned is an AV preeminent Martindale-Hubble-rated lawyer, which recognizes attorneys who demonstrate the highest level of professional excellence as rated by their peers. He is also recognized as a ten-rated AVVO lawyer and was recognized in the Bakersfield Life Magazine as one of the top accident and injury attorneys in 2018. He has a proven track record of winning multimillion-dollar verdicts and securing settlements for our clients. Ned speaks fluent Spanish, and his career arc includes working with legendary labor and civil rights leader Cesar Chavez.
- Attended St. Michael’s College at the University of Toronto 1982 then moved to California where he tested out of college and entered the Law Office Study Program authorized and monitored by the State Bar of California for 4 years of study and work experience.
- Kern County Fair Board, 7 years, (Chairman 2023) – https://www.kerncountyfair.com/p/about/boardofdirectors
- Greater Bakersfield Legal Aid, (Former Board of Directors) – https://gbla.org/
- United Way’s Bakersfield Couples Against Cancer Oktoberfest, (Former President) – https://uwkern.org/
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV Preeminent
- Avvo Lawyer Review: 10 out of 10 Rating
- 2018 Bakersfield Life Magazine Top Attorneys: Accidents and Injuries