Lauren Naworski-Smith is a Bakersfield native and a graduate from Garces Memorial High School. She then attended the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she double majored in Political Science and Communication while minoring in Professional Writing. Following graduation, Lauren split her gap year interning for Congressman Kevin McCarthy’s office in Washington, DC, and then returning to Bakersfield to intern for a private law firm before attending law school at Pepperdine University, where she earned a Faculty Scholar Award merit-based full tuition scholarship.
During her time in law school, Lauren stayed active as a member of the Pepperdine Law Review Journal and spent time interning for the Arizona Diamondback’s legal department and United States District Judge Hon. Frank R. Zapata. She also earned her certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) from Pepperdine’s number one ranked ADR program. She graduated Cum Laude in 2019 and was admitted to the California State Bar later that year.
Lauren is proud to be back in her home community, where she plans to develop her practice. When she is not busy in the office, Lauren enjoys traveling to the beach, watching sports and crime shows, spending time with her friends and family, including her husband Tyler and their three dogs.
- J.D., Pepperdine Law School, 2019
- B.A., Major: Political Science and Communication, Minor: Professional Writing, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2015
- California State Bar, 2019
Honors, Awards & Achievements:
- Faculty Scholar Award, Merit-Based Full Scholarship; Pepperdine Law School
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate; Pepperdine Law School
Professional and Community Associations:
- Kern County Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Former Member of Assisteens