Attorney | Employment Law
Jefferson X. Eberhardt | Jefferson is an attorney in the Firm’s Business Department, with a focus on Employment and Labor Law. He was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He received his B.A. in Social and Behavioral Sciences with a minor in Economics from the University of Arizona.
During this time he was an active member of Delta Chi where he served as a Member Advisor and Risk Management Officer. Jefferson went on to obtain his law degree from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, where he was a Merit Scholarship Recipient. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2014.
In his spare time, Jefferson enjoys fitness and watching classic movies from the Golden Age of Film, late 1920’s – early 1960’s.
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Major: Social and Behavioral Sciences, Minor: Economics, University of Arizona, 2010
- California State Bar, 2014
Honors, Awards & Achievements:
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Professional and Community Associations:
- Kern County Bar Association
- Delta Chi Fraternity, Arizona Chapter