JEFFERSON X. EBERHARDT
Attorney | Employment Law
Jefferson is an attorney at Young Wooldridge, LLP and a member of the firm’s Business Department, where he focuses his practice on Employment and Labor Law. He defends his clients against labor and employment-related litigation involving individual and class-based wage and hour disputes, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, misclassification and serious and willful misconduct claims. Additionally, Jefferson regularly counsels employers on ADA, FMLA/CFRA, unemployment, interactive process and a wide range of other labor law matters.
Jefferson received his B.A. in Social and Behavioral Sciences with a minor in Economics from the University of Arizona. He went on to obtain his law degree from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, where he was a Merit Scholarship Recipient, and was admitted to the California State Bar in 2014.
In his spare time, Jefferson enjoys fitness and watching classic movies from the Golden Age of Film, late 1920’s – early 1960’s.
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Major: Social and Behavioral Sciences, Minor: Economics, University of Arizona, 2010
- California State Bar, 2014
Honors, Awards & Achievements:
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Professional and Community Associations:
- Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Bakersfield Class of 2017
- Kern County Bar Association
- Delta Chi Fraternity, Arizona Chapter