Kevin is a partner in the firm’s Business and Estate Planning Departments. Kevin was born and raised in Bakersfield, CA, and attended West High School. After high school, he received his B.S. from California State University, Bakersfield. Later, Kevin earned his Juris Doctorate from UC Davis School of Law and was admitted to the California State Bar in 2003.
In the years that followed, Kevin joined the local law firm Noriega & Bradshaw, LLP, and focused his practice on business transactions, real property transactions, and estate planning. In 2006, Kevin started working for the Kern High School District as a Physics and Science Instructor and later as an Administrator.
After spending over a decade educating children and working with their families, in 2017, Kevin decided to return to law to help families protect themselves, their children, and future generations through Estate Planning. Today, he focuses his practice on estate planning, probate matters, business formation, planning, and litigation.
When he is not working to protect the rights of his clients, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, playing guitar, exercising, and staying active.
- Maestría, Point Loma Nazarene University (2011)
- Doctora en Derecho por la Universidad de California, Facultad de Derecho de Davis (2003)
- Licenciada por la Universidad Estatal de California, Bakersfield (1994)
- Los tribunales del Estado de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de los Estados Unidos, Distrito Este de California
- El Colegio de Abogados de California
- Colegio de Abogados del Condado de Kern
- Consejo de Administración de Kern Bridges Youth Homes