Construction Accident Lawyers in Bakersfield
Representing People Hurt In Construction, Industrial Or Oilfield Accidents
Construction Accidents / Industrial Accidents / Oilfield Accidents | Construction sites, industrial plants and oilfields are hazardous places. It is all too easy to suffer an accident that leaves you unable to earn a living for a period of time or in need of compensation for medical expenses. Young Wooldridge, LLP provides representation for people injured on commercial property. If you need legal advice after an accident, the attorneys at the firm can help.
A Construction Accident May Be Due To The Negligence of Another Party
A construction site has many hazards, but that does not mean a property owner is free of responsibility for providing a safe environment. A property owner who does not use due care may be liable for your injuries. Typical sources of accidents include:
- Improper cleanup
- Improper maintenance of equipment
- Failure to store or treat dangerous chemicals and other substances
- Excessive work shifts and fatigue
- Failure to follow safety requirements or guidelines
- Improper instructions by a supervisor
- Failure to provide safety clothing
- Exposure to fumes or gases
Every case is different, and it is important to speak to an attorney about the details of the accident in which you were involved as soon as possible.
Injuries From Negligence May Be Eligible For Compensation
Injuries that occur on commercial or industrial property can range from minor to lifelong debilitating conditions. Harms that may not seem serious at first can often require long rehabilitation periods and have permanent effects. Common injuries include:
- Back and muscle strains
- Burns, including chemical burns
- Broken bones and trauma injuries
- Blurred or reduced vision
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Lung injuries from exposure to unsafe substances or wearing improper safety equipment
Permanent or lengthy conditions may mean reduced earning capacity and missed work. The attorneys at Young Wooldridge, LLP can review every harm, ranging from slip and falls to cases involving wrongful death.
Oilfields Are Prone To Major Accidents
Oilfields are dangerous places to work in California. Exposure to fumes, sun and heavy equipment can be a volatile mix presenting many hazards. A few potential sources of accidents include:
- Rig collapses
- Improperly secured equipment
- Lack of adequate safety equipment
- Falling objects
- Exposure to fumes
- Lack of adequate training
- Prolonged exposure to heat and sun
The difficult labor, long hours and heavy equipment often lead to dangerous conditions at the site. If you were injured, you may face heavy medical expenses, reduced earning capacity and missed work time.
Contact Young Wooldridge, LLP, with 80 Years of Experience, For a Free Initial Consultation About Your Workplace Injuries
Do not lose an opportunity to file a legal claim for your injuries. Young Wooldridge, LLP represents injured workers so they can get compensation for their medical needs and missed work time. If you were hurt in an industrial or oilfield accident, contact the firm at 661.327.9661 or online to schedule a free initial consultation.